Hier wird nur Email getestet, ignore this thread

– start slipsum code –

My money’s in that office, right? If she start giving me some bullshit about it ain’t there, and we got to go someplace else and get it, I’m gonna shoot you in the head then and there. Then I’m gonna shoot that bitch in the kneecaps, find out where my goddamn money is. She gonna tell me too. Hey, look at me when I’m talking to you, motherfucker. You listen: we go in there, and that nigga Winston or anybody else is in there, you the first motherfucker to get shot. You understand?

Normally, both your asses would be dead as fucking fried chicken, but you happen to pull this shit while I’m in a transitional period so I don’t wanna kill you, I wanna help you. But I can’t give you this case, it don’t belong to me. Besides, I’ve already been through too much shit this morning over this case to hand it over to your dumb ass.

Interesting. Nun, hier meine Antwort (eingetippt)

Fährst Du rückwärts an den Baum, verkleinert sich der Kofferraum!

Das ist doch nix.

Riker:
I recommend you don’t fire until you’re within 40,000 kilometers. You did exactly what you had to do. You considered all your options, you tried every alternative and then you made the hard choice. Your head is not an artifact! I’m afraid I still don’t understand, sir. You enjoyed that. Some days you get the bear, and some days the bear gets you. Wouldn’t that bring about chaos? Fate. It protects fools, little children, and ships named “Enterprise.” Mr. Worf, you do remember how to fire phasers? I am your worst nightmare! What? We’re not at all alike! A lot of things can change in twelve years, Admiral. The look in your eyes, I recognize it. You used to have it for me.

Einen habe ich noch: Foo Bar.

@FanLin deine angegeben Email Adresse ist kaputt

Alles klar, Thread wird ignoriert! Und hier hat auch garkein gelber Depp mit Quitscheentchenfetish geantwortet!

1 „Gefällt mir“

Quitscheentchenfetish…
nich
Fetischquitscheentchen…

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 „Gefällt mir“

Nö. Tuts einwandfrei. Bekomme regelmäßig Mails, unter Anderem vom Forum.

Also zumindest temporär war die Domain mal weg. Auch von anderen Konten aus warst du nicht erreichbar:

May 16 17:37:41 mailvax postfix/submission/smtpd[4334]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from forum.freifunk-muensterland.de[212.47.229.243]: 450 4.1.2 XXXXX@XXXXXX.ms: Recipient address rejected: Domain not found; from=forum@forum.freifunk-muensterland.de to=XXXXX@XXXX.ms proto=ESMTP helo=<forum.freifunk-muensterland.de>

Hmm. Um die Zeit herum, sowohl UTC als auch CEST, habe ich so um die 6 Mails erhalten (an genau diese Mailadresse).
Keine Ahnung was da los war.

Test blah blubb

Znerz ferz test

noch nen test

Ich habe das als email bekommen

foo bar bar

Wurmi Durmi

blub

Wump

Mention test @wurmi